WrestleMania 29 (billed in print ads as WrestleMania NY/NJ) was the twenty-ninth annual WrestleMania pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by WWE, held on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. It drew 80,676 fans, which became the second highest attended event in the history of WWE after WWE WrestleMania 3. The event was the fifth WrestleMania to be held outdoors (after 9, 24, 26 and 27), but the first to be held outdoors in a cold-weather city.
This was the fifth WrestleMania in the New York metropolitan area; WrestleMania 1, 10, and 20 were held at Madison Square Garden, and a portion of WrestleMania 2 was held at Nassau Coliseum. It was the third WrestleMania held in the state of New Jersey after WrestleMania 4 and 5, both of which were held at Trump Plaza/Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.
- PreShow - The Miz defeated Wade Barrett (c) by submission for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) defeated Big Show, Randy Orton and Sheamus - Six-man tag team match
- Mark Henry defeated Ryback
- Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) defeated Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston (with AJ Lee) for the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Fandango defeated Chris Jericho
- Alberto Del Rio (c) (with Ricardo Rodriguez) defeated Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter) for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- The Undertaker defeated CM Punk (with Paul Heyman)
- Triple H (with Shawn Michaels) defeated Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - No Holds Barred match; if Triple H had lost, he would have had to retire.
- John Cena defeated The Rock (c) for the WWE Championship