WrestleMania 19 was the nineteenth annual WWE WrestleMania pay-per-view event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It was presented by Snickers Cruncher and took place on March 30, 2003, at Safeco Field in Seattle, Washington. The event was the first WrestleMania held in the state of Washington. A record-breaking 54,097 fans from all fifty states and numerous countries from around the world at Safeco Field resulted in a gate attendance grossing US$2.76 million.
WrestleMania XIX was the first WrestleMania to be promoted under the WWE name and the first to have taken place after the WWE Brand Extension. It was a joint-promotion pay-per-view event, featuring performers from the Raw and SmackDown! brands. The tagline for WrestleMania XIX was "Dare To Dream". The official theme song for the event was "Crack Addict" by Limp Bizkit. Limp Bizkit performed the theme song live, as well as "Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)" during The Undertaker's entrance.
- WWE Heat - Lance Storm and Chief Morley (c) defeated Kane and Rob Van Dam for the WWE World Tag Team Championship
- Matt Hardy (c) (with Shannon Moore) defeated Rey Mysterio for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- The Undertaker defeated Big Show and [A-Train]]
- Trish Stratus defeated Victoria (c) (with Steven Richards) and Jazz for the WWE Womens Championship
- Team Angle (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas) (c) defeated Los Guerreros (Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero) and Chris Benoit and Rhyno - Triple threat tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Jericho
- Triple H (c) (with Ric Flair) defeated Booker T for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Hulk Hogan defeated Mr. McMahon - Street Fight; had Hulk Hogan lost, he would've been forced to retire.
- The Rock defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Brock Lesnar defeated Kurt Angle (c) for the WWE Championship; had Angle been counted out or disqualified, he would have lost the championship