WrestleMania 10 was the tenth annual WrestleMania pay-per-view event produced by the World Wrestling Federation. It took place at Madison Square Garden in New York, New York on March 20, 1994. The central focus of the pay-per-view was the WWF Championship, which was defended in two matches. Lex Luger challenged champion Yokozuna first but the storyline saw Luger disqualified for pushing the referee. Bret Hart faced Yokozuna later in the evening and won the championship by pinning Yokozuna. This led to a lengthy worked feud between Bret and his brother Owen, who defeated Bret in the opening match of the pay-per-view.
WrestleMania 10 was the first edition of the event not to feature Hulk Hogan, who had performed on all previous installments and had been seen as the public face of the WWF; following Hogan's 1993 departure, that role had shifted to fellow main eventer Bret Hart. The card also marked Randy Savage's last televised match for the company.
- DARK - The Heavenly Bodies (Jimmy Del Ray and Tom Prichard) (with Jim Cornette) defeated The Bushwhackers (Luke and Butch)
- Owen Hart defeated Bret Hart
- Bam Bam Bigelow and Luna Vachon defeated Doink the Clown and Dink the Clown
- Randy Savage defeated Crush (with Mr. Fuji) - Falls Count Anywhere match
- Alundra Blayze (c) defeated Leilani Kai for the WWE Womens Championship
- Men on a Mission (Mabel and Mo) (with Oscar) defeated The Quebecers (Jacques and Pierre) (c) (with Johnny Polo) by countout for the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Yokozuna (c) (with Mr. Fuji and Jim Cornette) defeated Lex Luger by disqualification for the WWE Championship with Mr. Perfect as the special guest referee
- Earthquake defeated Adam Bomb (with Harvey Wippleman)
- Razor Ramon (c) defeated Shawn Michaels (with Diesel) - Ladder match for the Undisputed WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Bret Hart defeated Yokozuna (c) (with Mr. Fuji and Jim Cornette) for the WWE Championship with Special Guest Referee Roddy Piper