Survivor Series (1998) was the twelfth annual WWE Survivor Series professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). It was presented by Nestlé Crunch and took place on November 15, 1998 at the Kiel Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
This event was also the first Survivor Series not to feature the traditional Survivor Series elimination-style tag team match, although the notion of survival is apparent in the knockout tournament. The only other time a Survivor Series event has not featured the traditional match is in 2002 but did feature the inaugural Elimination Chamber match, a match type also based on survival.
- Too Much (Brian Christopher and Scott Taylor) defeated The Hardy Boyz (Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy)
- Hardcore Holly and Scorpio defeated The Legion of Doom (Road Warrior Animal and Droz)
- Val Venis defeated Tiger Ali Singh
- Gangrel (with The Brood) defeated Steve Blackman
- Deadly Game Tournament Round 1
- Deadly Game Tournament Quarter Final
- Sable defeated Jacqueline (c) (with Marc Mero) for the WWE Womens Championship
- Deadly Game Semi-Finals
- The New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn and Road Dogg) (c) defeated D'Lo Brown and Mark Henry and The Headbangers (Mosh and Thrasher) for the WWE Tag Team Championship
- The Rock defeatedMankind - Deadly Game Tournament final match for the vacant WWE Championship