Royal Rumble (2003) was the sixteenth annual WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It was presented by PlayStation 2 and took place on January 19, 2003, at the Fleet Center in Boston, Massachusetts, was the first Royal Rumble produced under the WWE name and featured talent from the Raw and SmackDown! brands. As has been customary since 1993, the Royal Rumble match winner received a match at that year's WrestleMania, (in this instance: WWE WrestleMania 19) for his brand's World title, either the WWE Championship or the World Heavyweight Championship.
- WWE Heat - Spike Dudley defeated Steven Richards (with Victoria)
- Brock Lesnar defeated Big Show (with Paul Heyman) for entry in the Royal Rumble match
- The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) defeated William Regal and Lance Storm (c) for the WWE World Tag Team Championship
- Torrie Wilson defeated Dawn Marie
- Scott Steiner defeated Triple H (c) (with Ric Flair) by disqualification for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Kurt Angle (c) defeated Chris Benoit via submission for the WWE Championship
- Brock Lesnar won by last eliminating The Undertaker - 30-man Royal Rumble match for a World Championship match of the winner's brand at WWE Wrestlemania 19