- Humberto Carrillo won a 20-man Battle Royal by last eliminating Erick Rowan - Winner faced AJ Styles for the WWE United States Championship later in the show.
- Brock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) defeated Cain Velasquez (with Rey Mysterio) by submission for the WWE Championship
- The O.C. (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) defeated The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar), The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston), The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder), The B-Team (Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas), Heavy Machinery (Otis and Tucker), Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder, and Lucha House Party (Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik) (with Kalisto) - Nine-team Tag Team Turmoil match for the WWE Tag Team World Cup
- Mansoor defeated Cesaro
- Tyson Fury defeated Braun Strowman by countout
- AJ Styles (c) (with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) defeated Humberto Carrillo - for the WWE United States Championship
- Natalya defeated Lacey Evans by submission
- Team Hogan (Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ricochet, Shorty G, and Ali) (with Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Hart) defeated Team Flair (Randy Orton, King Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Drew McIntyre) (with Ric Flair) - 10-man tag team match
- "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt defeated Seth Rollins (c) - Falls Count Anywhere match for the WWE Universal Championship - Match could not have been stopped for any reason
Following the event, WWE legitimately confirmed that a flight returning from Saudi Arabia to the United States with 175 members of its personnel (including performers and other production staff) had been delayed due to mechanical issues with the aircraft, and that much of the SmackDown roster (besides those who chose to take their own flights back home, such as Brock Lesnar) would not be able to make it to Buffalo, New York in time for the following night's SmackDown. The episode would go on with changes, including relying primarily on performers who did not participate at Crown Jewel (including but not limited to NXT and the women's roster), and featuring "additional surprises". SmackDown contributor Renee Young, along with NXT UK's Tom Phillips, 205 Live's Aiden English, and Pat McAfee, filled in as guest commentators.
It was later reported that the Saudi Prince held the flights back in retaliation for Vince McMahon cutting the Crown Jewel Feed in Saudi Arabia which in return was in response the the Prince owing WWE Millions of Dollars for previous events.