Mayhem 1999 took place on November 21, 1999 from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario.
During the WCW World Heavyweight Championship tournament semi-final match beteen Bret Hart and Sting, The Total Package interfered by attacking Sting with a baseball bat. This led to Hart was announced as the winner via disqualification. Not wanting to win in this manner, Hart demanded the match be restarted, and ultimately forced Sting to submit with the Sharpshooter. Scott Hall was originally supposed to face Rick Steiner for the WCW World Television Championship, but Steiner was too injured to compete. Hall was awarded the title by forfeit and immediately had to defend it against Booker T instead.
- Chris Benoit defeated Jeff Jarrett - WCW World Heavyweight Championship tournament semi-final
- Evan Karagias (with Madusa) defeated Disco Inferno (c) (with Tony Marinara) for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship
- Norman Smiley defeated Brian Knobs (with Jimmy Hart) - Hardcore Championship Tournament Final for the WCW Hardcore Championship
- The Revolution (Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko and Asya) (with Shane Douglas) defeated The Filthy Animals (Eddy Guerrero, Billy Kidman and Torrie Wilson) (with Konnan) - Elimination match
- Buff Bagwell defeated Curt Hennig - Retirement match
- Bret Hart defeated Sting - WCW World Heavyweight Championship tournament semi-final
- Vampiro (with Jerry Only) defeated Berlyn (with The Wall) - Dog Collar match
- Meng defeated The Total Package (with Elizabeth)
- Scott Hall (c) defeated Booker T for the WCW United States Championship and WCW World Television Championship
- David Flair fought Kimberly Page to a no contest - Intergender singles match
- Goldberg defeated Sid Vicious - "I Quit" match 05:30
- Bret Hart defeated Chris Benoit - WCW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Final
WCW Pay Per Views, WCW Mayhem