The United Wrestling Network (UWN) is a cooperative group of professional wrestling promotions from the United States of America and abroad. It was formed in 2013.
On October 21, 2013, David Marquez, promoter of Championship Wrestling from Hollywood, announced the creation of a new governing body for professional wrestling. It is a plan for televised groups to work together and pool resources to help secure national advertising campaigns across the Network and also share in recognizing a UWN champion, who would travel through the groups similar to how the old NWA champion did in the territory era. The criteria for participating are simple - there is no “membership”, “franchise”, or “affiliate” fees. All sanctioned promotions must have a television broadcast or agreement to produce a broadcast in place to participate.
In the summer of 2014, CWFH announced a tournament to crown the first UWN World Heavyweight Champion.
On August 10, 2020, UWN released a statemaent that they would be partnering with National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) to produce UWN Primetime Live, which will be aired weekly from Long Beach, California at the Thunder Studios. On September 15, UWN Primetime Live produced their first event, where NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis successfully defended the title against Mike Bennett in the main event.
- New York Wrestling Connection - New York
- Championship Wrestling from Hollywood - California
- West Coast Wrestling Connection - Oregon
- Ultra Championship Wrestling-Zero - Utah
- Future Stars of Wrestling - Nevada
- Championship Wrestling from Arizona - Arizona
- Traditional Championship Wrestling - Arkansas
- Metro Pro Wrestling - Kansas
- River City Wrestling - Texas
- New England Championship Wrestling - Massachusetts
- Canadian Wrestling's Elite - Manitoba, Canada
- Southeastern Championship Wrestling - Tennessee
- Vintage Wrestling - Florida
- Steel Domain Wrestling - Minnesota
Home -- National Wrestling Allaince