Slammiversary (2007) was a pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, which took place on June 17, 2007 at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee. It was the fifth event under the TA Slammiversary chronology and marked the fifth anniversary of the promotion. Ten professional wrestling matches were featured on the event's card.
Prior to the main event, Jeff Jarrett held a shoot interview where he discussed the recent death of his wife Jill, who died on May 23, 2007 of breast cancer. Jarrett discussed how she influenced the company during the "early days" followed by saying he doesn't know when or where he'll wrestle again. Jarrett then concluded by thanking the fans for their support on his and his wife's behalf. The fans responded by chanting Jill's name as well as "Thank you Jeff".
- Rhino and Senshi (with Hector Guerrero) defeated The Latin American Xchange (Homicide and Hernandez) (with Konnan)
- Jay Lethal defeated Chris Sabin (c) for the TNA X Division Championship
- Frank Wycheck and Jerry Lynn (with Kyle Vanden Bosch) defeated James Storm and Ron Killings (with Jackie Moore)
- Bob Backlund defeated [Alex Shelley]]
- The Voodoo Kin Mafia (B.G. James and Kip James) defeated Basham and Damaja (with Christy Hemme)
- Eric Young defeated Robert Roode (with Ms. Brooks)
- Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) (c) defeated Rick Steiner and Road Warrior Animal for the TNA World Tag Team Championship
- Sting defeated Christopher Daniels
- Abyss defeated Tomko - No Disqualification match 13:54
- Kurt Angle defeated Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles, Christian Cage and Chris Harris - King of the Mountain match for the vacant TNA World Heavyweight Championship