Lockdown (2009) was a pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) promotion, which took place on April 19, 2009 at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was the fifth event under the TNA Lockdown chronology. In the tradition of Lockdown events, every match took place inside a steel structure with six sides, known as Six Sides of Steel.
Mick Foley chronicled the build to his match against Sting in the fourth volume of his memoirs, Countdown to Lockdown: A Hardcore Journal.
- PRESHOW - Eric Young defeated Danny Bonaduce - Six Sides of Steel
- Suicide (c) defeated Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed, Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi - Xscape Match for the TNA X Division Championship
- ODB (with Cody Deaner) defeated Daffney, Madison Rayne and Sojournor Bolt - Queen of the Cage
- The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley) (c) defeated The Latin American Xchange (Hernandez and Homicide) and No Limit (Naito and Yujiro) - Three-way Tornado Tag Team Six Sides of Steel cage match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
- Matt Morgan defeated Abyss - Doomsday Chamber of Blood
- Angelina Love (with Velvet Sky) defeated Awesome Kong (c) (with Raisha Saeed) and Taylor Wilde - Three-Way Six Sides of Steel for the TNA Knockouts Championship
- Team 3D (Brother Devon and Brother Ray) (IWGP) defeated Beer Money, Inc. (James Storm and Robert Roode) (TNA) Philadelphia Street Fight for the TNA World Tag Team Championship and IWGP Tag Team Championship
- Team Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels) defeated Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Booker T and Kevin Nash) (with Sharmell) - Lethal Lockdown
- Mick Foley defeated Sting (c) for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship