Ladies Major League Wrestling (LMLW) was an all-female wrestling company that operated from 1989-1992. Their cards were promoted under the Wild Women of Wrestling (WWOW) name.
Howard Brody incorporated the Ladies Major League Wrestling, Inc. (LMLW) company on October 27, 1989. The promotion featured women wrestlers that had previously competed in the World Wrestling Federation, National Wrestling Alliance, American Wrestling Association, and Powerful Women of Wrestling promotions, along with several independent women wrestlers. Their matches, which were aired promoted under the "Wild Women of Wrestling" banner, were featured on the Universal Wresting Federation television series and sold on home video. In 1989, Brody and business partner Craig Cohen hired Luna Vachon as the head booker of the company.
- Ladies Major League Wrestling World Championship
- LMLW originally planned on having former WWF Women's Champion Wendi Richter face NWA United States Women's Champion Misty Blue Simmes to determine the first Ladies Major League Wrestling World Champion; however, Simmes and her troupe of wrestlers (including Linda Dallas and Kat LeRoux) turned down the offer to work for LMLW's initial taping. Instead, in April 1990, Bambi won the "Collision of Champions Battle Royal" to crown the first Ladies Major League Wrestling World Champion (also referred to as the Wild Women of Wrestling Champion).
- Ladies Major League Wrestling International Championship
- Ladies Major League Wrestling Florida Championship
- Ladies Major League Wrestling Tag Team Championship
- Wild Women of Wrestling Television Championship