The International Wrestling Association (IWA) was a professional wrestling promotion in Puerto Rico, started in Japan in 1994 by promoter Victor Quiñones. The Hispanic division was created in 1999. The company was a member of the National Wrestling Alliance until 2001, but again became a member in 2007. IWA was also a WWE Developmental territory from 1999-2001.
The IWA is probably the fastest growing promotion in Puerto Rico of the past few years. In recent years, it has given the island's long-standing promotion World Wrestling Council a tough competition, featuring younger local and international stars.
This promotion should not be confused with another IWA, which was started up by Eddie Einhorn and operated in the mid-1970s. Einhorn's IWA was arguably the first concentrated effort to create a single, nationally-touring wrestling promotion, competing directly against the members of the National Wrestling Alliance.
- IWA Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship
- IWA Intercontinental Championship
- IWA Caribbean Championship
- IWA Puerto Rico Championship
- IWA World Tag Team Championship
- IWA Women's Championship
- IWA World Cruiserweight Championship
- IWA Hardcore Championship
- IWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship