George Raymond Wagner (March 24, 1915 – December 26, 1963) was an American professional wrestler best known by his ring name Gorgeous George. In the United States, during the First Golden Age of Professional Wrestling in the 1940s–1950s, Gorgeous George gained mainstream popularity and became one of the biggest stars of this period, gaining media attention for his outrageous character, which was described as flamboyant and charismatic. He was inducted into the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2002 and the WWE Hall of Fame as part of the Class of 2010.
- American Wrestling Association World Heavyweight Championship (Boston version)
- NWA Gulf Coast Heavyweight Championship
- NWA Southern Heavyweight Championship (Georgia version)
- Pacific Coast Light Heavyweight Championship
- Pacific Northwest Middleweight Championship
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.