Jorge Luis Alcantar Bolly (born April 30, 1984), better known as El Hijo del Fantasma, is a Mexican second-generation luchador (professional wrestler). He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on NXT under the ring name Santos Escobar.
As El Hijo del Fantasma, he worked for Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide (AAA) from 2013 to 2019. In AAA, he won the AAA Fusión Championship, the AAA World Cruiserweight Championship, the AAA Latin American Championship, and the 2017 Copa Antonio Peña. He previously worked for Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) from 2008 to 2013. In CMLL, he held the CMLL World Middleweight Championship, as well as the CMLL World Trios Championship twice (with Héctor Garza and La Máscara).
Alcantar has also worked under the ring name King Cuerno for the U.S.-based Lucha Underground promotion from 2014 to 2019. Through AAA's promotional partnerships, Alcantar also worked on several shows for Impact Wrestling, while under AAA contract. His father is luchador El Fantasma, who is the head of the Mexico City Boxing and Professional Wrestling commission. His cousin wrestles under the name "Fantasma Jr.", while his uncle worked under the name "Ángel de la Muerte".
- Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide Fusión Championship
- Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide Latin American Championship
- Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide World Cruiserweight Championship
- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre World Trios Championship
- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre World Middleweight Championship
- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre Distrito Federal Light Heavyweight Championship
- Lucha Underground Gift of the Gods Championship (1 time)
- AWC Middleweight Championship
- NXT (Interim) Cruiserweight Championship