DDT Pro-Wrestling (DDTプロレスリング DDT Puroresuringu) is a Japanese professional wrestling promotion based in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. Its name stands for Dramatic Dream Team, which was the promotion's official name from 1997 to 2004. Founded in March 1997 by Shintaro Muto, but the promotion was eventually bought and managed by Shoichi Ichimiya until December 2005, when Sanshiro Takagi took over as the new president. In 2017, DDT was sold to CyberAgent. Takagi retained his position, while Takahiro Yamauchi took over as the new DDT director.
DDT became one of the top promotions in Japanese indie wrestling by creating a unique sports entertainment style, often parodying WWE, with a Japanese puroresu flair to the matches. DDT has had agreements with various MMA and professional wrestling promotions around the world. DDT's biggest event is the Ryōgoku Peter Pan, held each year since 2009.
- KO-D Openweight Championship
- KO-D Tag Team Championship
- KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Championship
- KO-D 10-Man Tag Team Championship
- Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship
- DDT Extreme Division Championship
- King of Dark Championship
- DDT Jiyugaoka Six-Person Tag Team Championship
- UWA World Trios Championship Disaster-Box
- Union Max Championship